Royal Mail Prohibited and Restricted Goods
(solvent and water-based)
- International - Not allowed in the mail
- UK - Allowed in the mail, see restrictions and packaging guidelines below:
- Volume per item must not exceed 30ml.
- No more than four items in any one parcel.
- Bottles of nail varnish must be placed in strong outer packaging and be so packed, secured or cushioned in such a way that they cannot break, be punctured or leak their contents into the outer packaging.
- An ID8000 label must be applied (see example ID8000 label
- The sender's name and return address must be clearly visible on the outer packaging.
- These items must be presented at a Post Office® counter.